RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) allows both large and mid-sized companies to attain a world-class recruitment function. Our team works seamlessly within your HR management structure. A comprehensive HR solution can manage the entire recruitment lifecycle for your professional-level staff, or you can selectively use our expertise where your business needs it most.
As your company is ready to grow again, your volume of requests for new hires can skyrocket. Most HR departments simply don’t have enough bandwidth to cover all of their company’s recruiting needs in this situation. Kavya Sourcing is ready to step into your existing structure to improve the recruitment process throughout the entire enterprise or wherever you need us.
Using RPO for a department where you have the heaviest need, such as Sales or R&D, can lower your cost and reduce time-to-fill while providing consistency and uniformity within the workforce. Hudson RPO can also manage all the sourcing, screening, and measurement tactics for your entire organization, while your existing HR team handles the interviewing, hiring and on boarding processes. Choosing which portions of the recruitment process you want to outsource, provides the flexibility to decide what is best for your business.
Benefits Of RPO Solutions
- Lowered cost & shared risk – Flexible and scalable to accommodate your fluctuating needs
- Reduced time-to-fill – Multi-tiered sourcing strategy accelerates the process
- Optimized technology – Vendor neutral approach to assessing either existing or new systems
- System-wide savings – Economies of scale reduce cost
- Uniformity – Promotes and protects your branding worldwide
- Elite talent – Global bandwidth and high-touch approach attract top talent
- Compliance – Meet industry and governance regulations
- Centralization – Global account management and vendor management
- Quality – Use our proprietary assessment tools and interview techniques to find the best person for the job